How to apply:
- Language: German or English
- Filing date: July 1 to September 30
- How: by online-application
For the complete description see research grants.
Criteria for research projects
The grant will be awarded to research projects focusing on the following criteria:
- Investigating social inequality in contexts with issues of gender, social class, lifestyle, ethnicity and religious affiliations
- Primary focus on Europe from the early modern period to the 20th century
- Comparative and international studies
Each project will be evaluated by at least two members of the Scientific Advisory Board. The award and amount of the grant will be determined by the Scientific Advisory Board as a whole. All decisions are final and binding in all respects and not subject to legal recourse.